The Purchasing Office is a division of the Finance Department. The purpose of the Purchasing Office is to facilitate the procurement of goods and services in accordance with all policy and procedures of the Sumner County Board of Education.
The Purchasing Office responsibilities include:
- Develop & implement purchasing procedures
- Assist departments and schools with the acquisition of goods and services
- Review purchases for conformity with State Law and Board policy/procedures
- Administer all competitive solicitations for purchases $10,000 and above
- Serve as point-of-contact for vendors