We want to alert you to the fact that we have students in our schools that have food allergies including peanut/nut allergy. Exposure to peanuts/nuts may cause a severe allergic reaction that may require emergency treatment. We are asking for your help to provide a safe school environment and reduce the chance of allergic reactions. Please talk with your student about not sharing snacks or lunches brought from home. If your child's classroom has a student with a severe peanut/nut allergy, please be considerate and diligent to avoid peanuts/nuts when sending room snacks and whole-class, party foods.
We appreciate your cooperation and support in keeping our schools safe.
Sumner County School Nurses