Sumner County Schools Implements Online Meal Ordering
Students may order breakfast and lunch via their school’s website on virtual learning days
Gallatin, TN— The Sumner County School Nutrition Program has implemented an online meal ordering system to provide breakfast and lunch for students who are learning virtually. The online meal ordering is open for everyone learning at home in the Sumner County Virtual Academy and students learning in the Hybrid model.
How It Works: Parents can order meals online through their school’s website. Click the To Go Meals tab. There is a brief description, followed by breakfast and lunch prices. Next, click on the To Go Meal Order Form link. From there, you will make your food and drink selections. You may only order meals on the days that your child is not in a school building. If your child is enrolled in the Sumner Virtual Academy, you may order a meal each day.
- Meals must be ordered no later than 8:00am on the day of pick-up
- You may only order 1 breakfast and 1 lunch per child, per day
- If you would like to eat with your child, adult meals are available for purchase
- Meal pick up will take place between 10:30am – 11:00am each day and must be picked up by a parent or guardian
- Please review the information on your school’s website for pick-up location
Online ordering is available tomorrow, Wednesday, August 19th.